Old 05-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Subscription to the mailing list and the forums won't work

How can I subscribe to the forums using the same e-mail address I'm
using for the mailing list? There seems to be a problem, trying to
create a new account:

"The e-mail address ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net is already registered.
Have you forgotten your password?"

Trying to request a new password:

"Sorry, ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net is not recognized as a user name or
an email address."

I wish to have an account with the nick "Spinymouse" and my e-mail
address "ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net".

Ralf