Old 05-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Jarom├şr Mike┼í

Default Static IP

Hi Daniel,

thanks for reply... now understand... solved... :-)

Cheers

mirami

< ------------ P┼»vodn├* zpr├íva ------------
< Od: Daniel James <daniel@64studio.com>
< P┼Öedm─Ťt: Re: [64studio-users] Static IP
< Datum: 06.5.2008 13:55:40
< ----------------------------------------
< Hi Jarom├*r,
<
< > The icon for networking in right down corner of my screen showing showing
< disconnected status.
< > This was confusing for me when I tried to do it by myself.
< >
< > Is it possible to solve this somehow?
<
< This is the icon for the Network Manager applet, which only controls
< DHCP connections. If you never use DHCP on this machine then you can
< safely remove the network-manager and network-manager-gnome packages.
<
< This feature is very useful for laptops and other machines that switch
< from one network to another though.
<
< Cheers!
<