Old 05-03-2008, 12:35 PM

Default multitrack recording

Hello! I would like to build home studio (if I may call it that), and I
have few questions. Fist, what multitrack recording sound cards are know
to work with 64studio? I need 8 tracks recorded simultaneously. Thanx in
advance!

Old 05-03-2008, 01:56 PM
"Jörgen Johansson"

Hi
*
M-Audio 1010LT works fine for me. It has eight*channels in and out (and a digital stereochannel). have never tried using all channels at once though.
*
Jörgen Johansson

*