Old 05-01-2008, 09:03 PM
"linux_chaos@yahoo.de"

Default very bad midi-timing with midiman midisport 8x8/s

hello,

i have very big problems with my midiman midisport 8x8/s
usb-midi-interface. the midi-timing is horrible (can't use it for making
music). the midi-timing of my rme hdsp9632 is very good. so the problem
is not the sequencer.

what could it be? something with the interface or something with usb?
does anyone know how to solve the problem?

thanks and greetings
l.chaos