Old 04-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Repositories

Hi

since yesterday

"An error occured

The following details are provided:

W: GPG error: http://apt.64studio.com etch-backports Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY D5A5E18E1A1F574E"

By the way, are there any repositories that are highly recommended or
that shouldn't be used? There are some applications I'm missing in the
default repositories, e.g. Cinelerra and TorK but I don't want to risk
that 64 Studio becomes unstable.

Cheers,
Ralf