Old 04-22-2008, 09:12 PM
nescivi

Default Problem detecting network card with a fresh install

Hi Andy,

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 17:09:25 you wrote:
> Hey Marije,
>
> Have you tried using ifconfig, you might be able to
> bring it up manually.

It does not even see the card as being a possible ethernet card.
Only the loopback shows up with ifconfig -a
It really is a problem with a lacking driver.
The available skge and sky2 do not recognise the card (at least nothing
happens when I modprobe these).

sincerely,
Marije