Old 06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Frank Smith

Default Getting new jack to install

Hi All

Trying out the new Ardour ( very nice workflow now)
And at the start Ardour informs me my Jack software is old.
If I try to update through Synaptic and remove the old version it wonts to remove the whole desktop in 64studio.

Is there a workaround?

Cheers
All

Bob

Old 07-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Daniel James

Hi Bob,

> If I try to update through Synaptic and remove the old version it wonts
> to remove the whole desktop in 64studio.

Probably that's a metapackage issue. Which apt repository are you using
to update?

Cheers!

Daniel