-   -   Fwd: Anyone still on these lists? (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/634078-fwd-anyone-still-these-lists.html)

Jonathan Leonard 02-16-2012 08:01 PM

Fwd: Anyone still on these lists?

Certainly!

2012/2/16 Quentin Harley <quentin@64studio.com>

Hello to all historical 64 studio users
After a very long time of waiting, eventually giving up and distro-hopping I decided to give OpenDAW (64studio 4) another go. *I was tired of almost getting what I wanted in terms of audio performance, and my*ageing*system was not making it any easier for me to get it right.

Would any-one be interested in a small write-up of how I got my fabled 64-studio experience back?
Cheers,Quentin