Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Jarom√≠r MikeŇ°

Default Qsynth

Hello,
I am just playing with Qsynth... And there is not possible to control reverb level in Reverb section..
It is in 100% position .. not possible to put down...
Is it a bug?

mirami

Old 04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Daniel James

Hi Jarom√*r,

> I am just playing with Qsynth... And there is not possible to control reverb level in Reverb section..
> It is in 100% position .. not possible to put down...
> Is it a bug?

Yes, I can confirm that bug. Thanks for the report!

As a work-around, you can change the reverb value by typing a number
into the box below the knob.

Cheers!

Daniel

Old 08-06-2008, 11:30 AM
"Christian Muise"

I'm getting this on a dist-upgrade:

dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/qsynth_0.2.5-2+etch1_i386.deb (--unpack):
*trying to overwrite `/usr/share/applications/qsynth.desktop', which is also in package 64studio-themes

* Won't go any further. Any suggestions?

Old 08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
dave

Christian Muise wrote:
> I'm getting this on a dist-upgrade:
>
> dpkg: error processing
> /var/cache/apt/archives/qsynth_0.2.5-2+etch1_i386.deb (--unpack):
> trying to overwrite `/usr/share/applications/qsynth.desktop', which
> is also in package 64studio-themes
>
> Won't go any further. Any suggestions?

Hi Christian,

Not sure why you are using "dist-upgrade"?

If you just leave things as they are your system will
still update/upgrade ok,
but you will always see the error message.

On a default 64studio install.
This is how I got my system back to 64studio defaults.

# apt-get update
# apt-get remove qsynth
# apt-get --reinstall install 64studio-themes

# dpkg -l | grep qsynth

Will confirm qsynth is ok.

I am not sure how a dist-upgrade install will work.
you may have changed other dependencies?

From now on:

# apt-get update
# apt-get upgrade
# apt-get install (all in upgrade list except qsynth)

Cheers!
dave.