Old 03-22-2008, 04:08 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default PS: Ardour with MIDI Tracks + my last words to Cubase (I hope)

'A KDE coming with Mepis will be much smaller by default than a KDE
coming with Linux.' Oops ... Suse

'100 Add-ons' 100 means 'a lot but maybe less than 100'

:S Broken English in the morning: 'I haven't a well-tuned listening
room, I haven't a good pair of monitors and even if I have tricks to
ignore that or not, a compressor is needed, if you've got a optimal room
and equipment you don't need all the time a compressor if you do a good
job with EQs.' I added a comma but I'm not sure if it became understandable.