Old 09-30-2011, 05:09 PM
richard

Default newbie stuff

Hi
just installed and I need to load a few packages, like evolution , glibc
ect
there are no repos listed in synaptic.
which repos do I use, afor dvd playing included or which repo are they
onnd whats the syntax for loading them,
are the codecs.

the good bit so far is aplay finds all the sound cards, just now to see
if all the sampling rates for the D66 are available.

Thanks
Richard