Old 09-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Folderol

Default Anybody here?

Well is there?

What happened to Open DAW?

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk
Say you have a poem and I have a tune.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:23 PM
Daniel James

Hi Will,

> Well is there?

I'm still here :-)

> What happened to Open DAW?

It still exists, the first commercial version will feature Airtime:

http://www.sourcefabric.org/en/airtime/

The benefit for the community will be that the reference .iso will get
an update too.

Cheers!

Daniel

Old 09-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Jörgen Johansson

Hi

Will there be any new versions of 64 Studio? It must have been three years or something since the last version (2.0).

I hope there will be one. I really like what You did with the distro soo far.

Jörgen Johansson

Den 30 sep 2011 16:24 skrev "Daniel James" <daniel@64studio.com>:> Hi Will,