Old 09-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Daniel James

Default What software comes with the distro?

Hi Mike,

> I'm trying to find a live-boot version of Linux that comes with
> Stop-Motion

Do you mean this package?

http://packages.debian.org/sid/stopmotion

You might also like to try Toonloop:

http://toonloop.com/

> so that I can run an animation-workshop at a youth-club without
> installing permanent or pricey software.

Dual boot may be another option.

> What software comes with 64studio?

That depends which version you mean, but 64 Studio is not a live booting
distro. Try http://puredyne.org/ for a live booting alternative.

Cheers!

Daniel