Old 12-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default TV Automation Software

Hi Amilcar

MythTV seems to be a recorder for consumers. For more professional
recoding a cut app like Cinelerra might be a better choice, but I never
did video recording by Linux myself.

Cheers!

Ralf

Old 12-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 00:25 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi Amilcar
>
> MythTV seems to be a recorder for consumers. For more professional
> recoding a cut app like Cinelerra might be a better choice, but I never
> did video recording by Linux myself.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Ralf

Hm? I guess I was mistaken. Perhaps MythTV might be a better solution,
but Cinelerra for this task.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 00:31 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 00:25 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Hi Amilcar
> >
> > MythTV seems to be a recorder for consumers. For more professional
> > recoding a cut app like Cinelerra might be a better choice, but I never
> > did video recording by Linux myself.
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Ralf
>
> Hm? I guess I was mistaken. Perhaps MythTV might be a better solution,
> but Cinelerra for this task.

Pardon, for managing videos MythTV is better.