Old 10-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Daniel James

Default Campcaster packages for Karmic-based distros

Hi all,

In advance of the ON2 radio conference in Berlin at the end of next
week, there are packages for the Campcaster broadcast automation system,
version 1.4.0-beta4, available in our karmic-backports repository:

http://apt.64studio.com/backports/pool/main/c/campcaster/

These packages will run on 64 Studio 3.3-alpha. There is also a new user
manual available at:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/Campcaster/

Cheers!

Daniel