-   -   Campcaster packages for Karmic-based distros (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/438271-campcaster-packages-karmic-based-distros.html)

Daniel James 10-11-2010 02:10 PM

Campcaster packages for Karmic-based distros

Hi all,

In advance of the ON2 radio conference in Berlin at the end of next
week, there are packages for the Campcaster broadcast automation system,
version 1.4.0-beta4, available in our karmic-backports repository:

http://apt.64studio.com/backports/pool/main/c/campcaster/

These packages will run on 64 Studio 3.3-alpha. There is also a new user
manual available at:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/Campcaster/

Cheers!

Daniel