-   -   Installing NVIDIA GEFORCE 9400 GT ON STUDIO 64 (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/430790-installing-nvidia-geforce-9400-gt-studio-64-a.html)

Daniel James 09-23-2010 11:50 AM

Installing NVIDIA GEFORCE 9400 GT ON STUDIO 64

Hi Carlos,

> I had tried to install that graphic card on Studio 64 wiht the
> following command: sh but appears a messagge with this text: "Error: Unable
> to find the development tool cc in your path; please make sure that you
> have the package gcc installed.

It sounds like you are trying to install the proprietary nVidia driver.
See: http://www.64studio.com/node/1464

> I need to know which steps I may to do to installing that graphic card.

Are you not seeing anything when X.org starts? Or are you looking for
better 3D performance with the proprietary driver?

Cheers!

Daniel