Old 09-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Frank Smith

Default Adat 8 channels missing 1 to 8

Hi All
This seems to be working fine *and all levels show the same But I'll make sure to check!

Will take the desk apart to make sure the adat card is set ok.Lock tight*is my friend here.CheersBob

I would also check the hdspmixer app to check levels and routing

there. *Chances are this is where your problem is.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Quentin Harley

Hi Bob,

Have you swapped the fibre inputs to the desk yet? In other words,
send to Ch1 and swap the RME output cables to see if it comes though
ch9 of your desk.

If it does, the problem is at the desk, or the fibre itself.

Cheers, Q

On 9/15/10, Frank Smith <frsmith@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi All
>>
> This seems to be working fine and all levels show the same But I'll make
> sure to check!
>
> Will take the desk apart to make sure the adat card is set ok.
> Lock tight is my friend here.
> Cheers
> Bob
>

>> I would also check the hdspmixer app to check levels and routing
>> there. Chances are this is where your problem is.

Sent from my mobile device