Old 08-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Frank Smith

Default Vesa again re-installed beta 3 nvidia card

HI GuysAnother weekend of playing with vesa.
I re-installed beta 3 and am now stuck at 640 setting.My older xorg.conf doesn't want to play.Even the vesa driver*runs*800 only..

Where do I get the nv driver synaptic doesnt show it.I tried to install Nvidia-glx but no luck so far.I need help on this guys.
CheersBob