-   -   Vesa again re-installed beta 3 nvidia card (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/419623-vesa-again-re-installed-beta-3-nvidia-card.html)

Frank Smith 08-28-2010 02:08 PM

Vesa again re-installed beta 3 nvidia card

HI GuysAnother weekend of playing with vesa.
I re-installed beta 3 and am now stuck at 640 setting.My older xorg.conf doesn't want to play.Even the vesa driver*runs*800 only..

Where do I get the nv driver synaptic doesnt show it.I tried to install Nvidia-glx but no luck so far.I need help on this guys.
CheersBob