Old 08-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Frank Smith

Default Rme card change

Hi All
I seem to have lost the first 8 tracks of my adat into my DDX.
I've changed the adat cards and the cables but now realise that
hdspmixer is not showing any input on the first 8 tracks.

Ardour is showing output on these tracks.

Do I need to re-install anything, I did change the rme card, and am wondering if* I need to reinstall alsa.

Hope this makes sense I'm using the beta 3 at the moment.

This has been driving me nuts of late, I've had both desks apart

and cleaned them and reset the multi pin cables, I've also changed desks around.

Cheers
All

Bob
Blueslsd