Old 08-26-2010, 03:45 PM
Daniel James

Default usb install

Hi Kenny,

> Is there a way for me to install 64 (32bit) using a usb drive. I want to
> try it on my netbook.

Yes, you need a program such as http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/ and
the hd-media vmlinuz and initrd.gz files, which you can get from (e.g.
for Karmic based 3.3-alpha):

http://pdk.64studio.com/projects/64studio/karmic/64studio.com/boot/hd-media/

You'll need to specify these files and the iso filename when you run
Unetbootin.

Cheers!

Daniel