Old 07-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Frank Smith

Default DDX3216 Mixer failed to boot

Hi All
Just wondering if anyone can help on here.
My mixer seems to have lost a DSP chip and will not boot at all.
I get a DSP error no 4 and assume that there are four dsp chips in the mixer and one may have failed.

Does anyone know if this is repairable??

Cheers
Bob

Old 07-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Quentin Harley

Hi Bob...

I am sure Behringer will have spares for your DDX.

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/Warranty-and-Service-Information.aspx

What a blow... I use my DDX daily, and can not imagine having to start mixing using the mouse.*

Hope it helps,
Quentin

Old 07-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Frank Smith

Hi Quentin

Well it seems to have righted itself!!!

I fired it up a day later and it all works!!

I think I had set the mixer to lock into the RME card and as I was booting everything at once something had a fit!!

Both desks are working fine now I thank all our gods!!

Thanks for the link!