-   -   DDX3216 Mixer failed to boot (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/397676-ddx3216-mixer-failed-boot.html)

Frank Smith 07-11-2010 01:07 PM

DDX3216 Mixer failed to boot

Hi All
Just wondering if anyone can help on here.
My mixer seems to have lost a DSP chip and will not boot at all.
I get a DSP error no 4 and assume that there are four dsp chips in the mixer and one may have failed.

Does anyone know if this is repairable??

Cheers
Bob

Quentin Harley 07-12-2010 05:40 AM

DDX3216 Mixer failed to boot

Hi Bob...

I am sure Behringer will have spares for your DDX.

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/Warranty-and-Service-Information.aspx

What a blow... I use my DDX daily, and can not imagine having to start mixing using the mouse.*

Hope it helps,
Quentin

Frank Smith 07-12-2010 12:33 PM

DDX3216 Mixer failed to boot

Hi Quentin

Well it seems to have righted itself!!!

I fired it up a day later and it all works!!

I think I had set the mixer to lock into the RME card and as I was booting everything at once something had a fit!!

Both desks are working fine now I thank all our gods!!

Thanks for the link!