-   -   MIDI jitter correlation to audio latency (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/397303-midi-jitter-correlation-audio-latency.html)

Ralf Mardorf 07-10-2010 10:06 AM

MIDI jitter correlation to audio latency

Has anybody experienced a correlation between MIDI jitter and the audio
latency, while for jackd periods/buffer always were kept at 2, just the
frames/period and/or the sample rate changed?

Perhaps this happened just when I used the old USB MIDI, while the ALSA
MIDI timer source was PCM, but I guess it also happened when I used
system timer or hpet (hrtimer).

Something I'll test for the PCI MIDI too.