Old 06-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Reading the current discussion on LAD I'm pissed

Sorry, I need to get a sniff and I need to blubber out. Ignore my email.

Did anybody follow "minimal LV2" on LAD?

There's a very stupid film based on Plato's allegory of the cave, but at
least for the German translation of this film there's a very good
statement, analogous: "We first made a perfect virtual world, but humans
won't accept it."

Fuck, there are real issues, but gifted coders are talking about
formalities.