Old 06-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Off topic: MIDI filter

spinymouse-sudo@64studio:~$ su
Password:
su: Authentication failure
spinymouse-sudo@64studio:~$ sudo -i
root@64studio:~# apt-get update
root@64studio:~# apt-get install qmidiroute

Unfortunately K2RTP isn't in the repositories. I'll compile it tomorrow.
But I'm not writing this email regarding to the MIDI filters.

I like to type fast, without watching the monitor and I hope for the
future 64 Studio will keep one style, with or without a root account .
At the moment I'm switching between 3.3 alpha and 3.0 beta. I'm pro root
accounts by default.

Cheers!

Ralf

Btw.
--
Does anybody know were the Roland VR 760 currently is sold in Germany?