Old 06-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default MIDI filter

Is there a MIDI filter available that is able to split a keyboard?

For example:

C1 to B2 (MIDI channel 1) should be transposed to C0 to B1 (MIDI channel
1 should be kept) and
C3 to the end should not be transposed but become MIDI channel 2.

Ralf

Old 06-13-2010, 05:24 AM
David Adler

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Is there a MIDI filter available that is able to split a keyboard?
>
> For example:
>
> C1 to B2 (MIDI channel 1) should be transposed to C0 to B1 (MIDI channel
> 1 should be kept) and
> C3 to the end should not be transposed but become MIDI channel 2.

qmidiroute can do this

greetings,

Old 06-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Jonathan Leonard

Also Ralf, thats a filter and a transform.
http://www.jonathanleonard.com/sounddesign/K2RTP
That last post you made about the jack errors.....wtf is that???? *I hate that process async!!!!

BTW that indamixx rack is pretty sweeeet....10 inches deep baby.
jonathan adams leonard

Old 06-13-2010, 06:41 AM
Ralf Mardorf

David, Jonathan,

thank you .

> Also Ralf, thats a filter and a transform.
>
> http://www.jonathanleonard.com/sounddesign/K2RTP
>
> That last post you made about the jack errors.....wtf is that???? I
> hate that process async!!!!

Those errors are audible for 64 Studio 3.3 alpha, when I use Rakarrack.
I still need to compile JACK1 for the alpha. In a trice I couldn't
compile it, but got
error while loading shared libraries: libjack.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

$ ls /usr/local/lib64/libjack.so* -hAl
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 17 2010-06-12 02:33 /usr/local/lib64/libjack.so
-> libjack.so.0.0.28
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 17 2010-06-12 02:33 /usr/local/lib64/libjack.so.0
-> libjack.so.0.0.28
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 92K 2010-06-12 02:31
/usr/local/lib64/libjack.so.0.0.28

and JACK2 was completely removed by dummy packages.

I also will compile Rakarrack for 64 Studio 3.0 beta and test it.

BUT NOT TODAY, I need a rest.

> BTW that indamixx rack is pretty sweeeet....10 inches deep baby.

* * $1 699.00 = €1 402.53 [= DM2 743.11 I need DM to make a comparison
to the Atari + analog equipment]
It's a fair price if it's 100% stable and if the sound quality should be
without loss.

The bad with this device is, that I don't know any music shop near to
me, were I could test it.
And I don't have the money, but this might change.

Cheers!

Ralf

Old 06-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Jonathan Leonard wrote:
> http://www.jonathanleonard.com/sounddesign/K2RTP

Oops. IIUC there's nothing to compile, but it's based on a Mac/Windows
app?! Btw. my Firefox is unable to show
http://www.native-instruments.com/ ... ah, another profile were flash is
ok and it works ... anyway, Wine + MIDI = jitter, even internal the
studio in the box.

Cheers!

Ralf

Old 06-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Ralf Mardorf

*lol* I sent it Bcc instead of Cc to the list, perhaps that's why it
didn't came through.
I prefer the old style, were mails could be sent by the Reply All button.