Old 05-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default http://clusty.com/

Hi Daniel

Clusty now is Yippy and comes with two trackers .

Cheers!

Ralf

Old 05-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Daniel James

Hi Ralf,

> Clusty now is Yippy and comes with two trackers .

Their privacy and censorship policies have also changed:

http://clusty.com/privacypolicy
http://clusty.com/censorship

The privacy policy seems OK at first glance, but the censorship policy
is cause for concern. I'd guess there's been a management or ownership
change.

Cheers!

Daniel

Tue May 25 14:30:01 2010