Old 05-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Frank Smith

Default Ardour backup error

Hi All
I maneged to get this from the screen:
Seems to be bounce causing the problem:

**********************

Error while copying "<F1>bob vox-0-bounce-1%A.peak".

There was an error copying the file into /media/disk/All-Multitrack/dude oil/peaks.

Keeps coming up.

I had a major problem with Ardour when I froze some of the tracks then re-edited them
(Guitar Solo seemed to have about 15 tracks the same?)

Cheers

Bob