Old 04-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Installer information for GeForce 7200 and 7300

PS:

I installed xserver-xorg-dev as recommended by
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72490, then I run ...

# /etc/init.d/gdm stop
$ sudo -i
# cd /usr/src
# SYSSRC=/usr/src/linux-headers-$(uname -r)
# echo $SYSSRC
# sh ./NVIDIA-Linux* -q --kernel-source=/usr/src/linux-headers-$(uname -r)

SYSSRC was now set up without the export command.
Because nothing changed I didn't add this to my thread
on the NVIDIA Linux forum.