Old 03-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Turing machine

Frank Smith wrote:
> Hi
> That looks so good Just wish I could see the video, which still
> refuses to play on my machine!
>
> Cheers
> Bob
>

> On 26 March 2010 21:29, <fons@kokkinizita.net
> <mailto:fons@kokkinizita.net>> wrote:
>
> If you know Turing's 'Computable Numbers' you
> may enjoy this:
>
> <http://aturingmachine.com>
>
> Ciao,

I'm running 64 Studio 3.0 beta3 amd64 and once I used a non-packaged
version of flashplayer that was ok, since Daniel said that the package
for Hardy's the proprietary flashplayer is ok, I'm using this version
and I'm able to watch the video.
Perhaps you has gnash installed. If so, remove it and try to use the
proprietary flashplayer.