Old 01-05-2010, 03:44 PM
rosea grammostola

Default (Ralfwar... uh flamewar)

Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> Are you serious? You need information that is outdated since 4 up to 9
> years?
>
> Yesterday I asked Sebastian Moors, if it's thinkable, if there ever
> would be Hydrogen as DSSI or LV2.
>
> You are seriously thinking about session handlers and sync to various
> applications, instead of doing the same, that is done for Windows
> since the stone age?
>
> We need one sequencer + hard disk recorder that is able to include any
> other app, thus for Linux it means, that e.g. Ardour, Rosegarden or
> Qtractor should be able to be a sequencer and hard disk recorder and
> automated mixing console etc. in one and to load e.g. Hydrogen as a
> DSSI or LV2 instead of trying to sync and session handle such stuff.
> Is there anybody out there to open her/ his brain?
>
> Are you mad?
>
> Why not doing the most simplification?
>
> Explanations are welcome! Maybe I overlooked something .

I think you overlooked something yes. Yourself.... when asking who is
mad here.

What the "piep" are you doing in this thread if you don't need an
improved Jack Transport. Grab your Windows partition and enjoy
yourself! Why use Linux if Windows was better in the Stone Ages already?

A week ago you was screaming for jackdbus and Ladish in distro's on
different mailinglists, you needed a better way for session handling
then the scripts you have. And now you can't find any reason for a
session handler? Are you serious?

Btw. why do you use the word 'we' if you mean 'I'?

And why in heavens name did you have to reply your message to and
Jack-devel and 64studio and hydrogen and qtractor developers? Why not
also to the rosegarden, lau, lad, ardour, lv2, dssi and ladi list? :/

Who is mad!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Ralf Mardorf

rosea grammostola wrote:
> I think you overlooked something yes. Yourself.... when asking who is
> mad here.
>
> What the "piep" are you doing in this thread if you don't need an
> improved Jack Transport. Grab your Windows partition and enjoy
> yourself! Why use Linux if Windows was better in the Stone Ages already?
>
> A week ago you was screaming for jackdbus and Ladish in distro's on
> different mailinglists, you needed a better way for session handling
> then the scripts you have. And now you can't find any reason for a
> session handler? Are you serious?
>
> Btw. why do you use the word 'we' if you mean 'I'?
>
> And why in heavens name did you have to reply your message to and
> Jack-devel and 64studio and hydrogen and qtractor developers? Why not
> also to the rosegarden, lau, lad, ardour, lv2, dssi and ladi list? :/
>
> Who is mad!

Hi Rosea

you're right, it wasn't very smart to write this mail, this way. Hm, was
there a flamewar? I had no time to read all mail and I don't have time
to read them now, if there was a flamewar, sorry for that. I'll read my
mails next week, but don't reply to any flame .

Pardon,
Ralf

Old 01-10-2010, 01:52 PM
rosea grammostola

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> rosea grammostola wrote:
>> I think you overlooked something yes. Yourself.... when asking who is
>> mad here.
>>
>> What the "piep" are you doing in this thread if you don't need an
>> improved Jack Transport. Grab your Windows partition and enjoy
>> yourself! Why use Linux if Windows was better in the Stone Ages already?
>>
>> A week ago you was screaming for jackdbus and Ladish in distro's on
>> different mailinglists, you needed a better way for session handling
>> then the scripts you have. And now you can't find any reason for a
>> session handler? Are you serious?
>>
>> Btw. why do you use the word 'we' if you mean 'I'?
>>
>> And why in heavens name did you have to reply your message to and
>> Jack-devel and 64studio and hydrogen and qtractor developers? Why not
>> also to the rosegarden, lau, lad, ardour, lv2, dssi and ladi list? :/
>>
>> Who is mad!
>>

> Hi Rosea
>
> you're right, it wasn't very smart to write this mail, this way. Hm,
> was there a flamewar? I had no time to read all mail and I don't have
> time to read them now, if there was a flamewar, sorry for that. I'll
> read my mails next week, but don't reply to any flame .

Thanks for your message. Sorry is accepted.

All the best,