Old 01-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Guitarix - Was: Jconv + GUI

I didn't make any sound check, but the GUI seems to work properly,
excepted when pushing record, than it crashes. Maybe a handling error, I
never used Guitarix before.

spinymouse-sudo@64studio:~$ guitarix
Preset List Building *** 0 presets found
Jack init *** The jack sample rate is 48000/sec
Jack init *** The jack buffer size is 512/frames ...
/usr/local/bin/jack_capture
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std:ut_of_range'
what(): basic_string::replace
Aborted

Old 01-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Ralf Mardorf

hermann wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 02.01.2010, 13:54 +0100 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
>
>> I didn't make any sound check, but the GUI seems to work properly,
>> excepted when pushing record, than it crashes. Maybe a handling error, I
>> never used Guitarix before.
>>
>> spinymouse-sudo@64studio:~$ guitarix
>> Preset List Building *** 0 presets found
>> Jack init *** The jack sample rate is 48000/sec
>> Jack init *** The jack buffer size is 512/frames ...
>> /usr/local/bin/jack_capture
>> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std:ut_of_range'
>> what(): basic_string::replace
>> Aborted
>>

> Hi Ralf
>
> Thanks for let me know that it work know with 64 Studio, that's nice. I
> will take care that in future development we use this stable state.
>
> To jack_capture, mmm, it's a bug, you need to make first one time a
> setting for jack_capture, over the menu, select jack_capture_settings
> and choose ports and file format for record. It will work afterwards. I
> will add a message box for that.
>
> hermann
>
> //EDIT// okay, I have add a message box for that, thanks for reporting,
> in svn it works now rock stable. :-)

I guess you aren't subscribed to the 64 Studio users list Hermann, your
mail isn't in the archive. Okay, I'll forward it now. I never used
Guitarix and I don't know if I like it or if I don't like it, but there
are some people who definitively want your application for 64 Studio,
because they like it very much. I'm very snoopy and will test it as soon
as possible and I'm sure some 64 Studio users are happy that your
application is easy to build on 64 Studio 3.0-beta3.

Thank you very much .

Ralf