Old 12-27-2009, 02:22 PM
CC-Band

Default Repository in Sources.list for Update? -> Forbidden

hi,

i want to update my old 2.1 64studio.
which repository do i have to enter into my sources.list?

my current seems to be wrong because i always get the
server-message: "Forbidden"

Old 12-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Tapani Sysimetsä

CC-Band wrote:
> hi,
>
> i want to update my old 2.1 64studio.
> which repository do i have to enter into my sources.list?
>
> my current seems to be wrong because i always get the
> server-message: "Forbidden"

Indeed, http://apt.64studio.com/64studio/ is empty, what has happened?

In the meanwhile, this seems to work for stable 2.1

deb http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/64studio.com/apt/ 64studio main

Cheers,

Tapani