Old 12-26-2009, 07:43 PM
geoff

Default Introduction - geoff

Hello the group,

I'm an old techie from the 1980s with a pile of MIDI gear I'd like to
talk to again.

I've been toying with 64Studio on and off since 2.0 came out, but
mainly got seduced by software synths. Such fun!

Now I'd like to make a serious attempt to get the MIDI hardware back
online.

I suspect I'll need some help and advice... bur with luck I'll be able
to provide some useful test results too.

Best,
Geoff