Old 11-23-2009, 08:49 AM
rosea grammostola

Default wireless Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

rosea grammostola wrote:
> Got some problems with this device:
>
> 02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
> Network Connection (rev 02)
>
> No wireless is showing up in wicd

Anyone please?

Old 11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Jonathan Leonard

Hi Rosea, sorry I could not respond sooner. *Here is some information I shared on the forum getting this wireless chipset to work in beta 3 with wicd:
http://www.64studio.com/node/1255

Hope it helps!
jonathan adams leonard