Old 11-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Daniel James

Default NEWBIE : )

Hi Pots,

> You seem the peeps in the know: quiky: got xp pc 2.4gzh 2g ram no
> sound/video card specials line6ux1 interface cubaseEss4 ???? fruity doopty
> whatever, gearbox; 2gits 1 bass roland hd1 vlite drumkit ezdrummer and hell
> a usb keyb but def going too love a future usb windblowthing: just started
> blender got the others cinestuff on test; basically im an idiot egopsyciac
> wanna do an audio-visual-story/word layout of my just started playtime
> receess party: or wtf? indeed; what would you suggest; linux on pc is the
> way to go i think???? If i would do so: which Linux and os soft too fully
> accomp the multi creating monstar i wanna f**k? (no faul language intened;
> just me) what cards????? i should stick on/in HOW? really im that ...... on
> that pc and which layout of software suits will make go even more
> starkraving s/mad and make jump up and down demently???? Hope i dont offend
> anyone seriously: not taking me at all but kind regards and damn i hope i
> see the monstar soon: yeah h dog for (assumed 28yrs) nerd stuff Cheerio's

Blender can be used to bring a project like that together, it really
depends on whether you want the result to be 3D or 2D. If you decide on
2D you could look at Pencil from http://www.pencil-animation.org/
instead of Blender.

Cheers!

Daniel

Old 11-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Daniel James

Hi Pots,

> making the migrate
> work is up to me but if you would have any info on how too make a
> donation without the net: no paypal and such not even net at my home

I'm afraid we don't accept cash donations, but as you learn more, I'm
sure you could help other community members on the mailing lists and in
the forums. That's the most valuable contribution that most people can make.

> but i would prefer a foundation type of thing that just spreads equally
> on the right projects. Also maybe if theres some like a mother
> portal/community

Yes, there is http://linuxaudio.org/ which is the closest thing we have
to a foundation at present. It doesn't yet distribute cash donations though.

> So a BIG tanx
> for your time anyway and wish you best results with the 64 projects,

You're welcome :-)

Daniel