Old 01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
fred

Default applis in 3.0 beta

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:47:36 +0000
From: dave <drbudo@ntlworld.com>
Subject: [64studio-users] 64studio 3.0 software wishlist
To: 64studio-users@64studio.com, 64studio-devel@64studio.com

64studio 2.1 = 800MB DVD
64studio 3.0 = 600MB CD (at present)

There are packages still to be added to the new 64studio 3.0 alpha. Free
would like to keep the ones on 2.1 but would also like to know what
packages we would like added to the new release. These are the ones I've
found need to be re-added.

linux-headers lilypond rosegarden seq24 meterbridge

If you post here any you would like included, there's a good chance the
version release will contain the software you want.

Cheers!
dave.

Hi Dave,

good choices you made here !

If I was agree to say something, just add VLC 0.9.8, Thunderbird, and a
session
recorder which let you run all applis and sounds settings for the song
you're

recording/mixing in a clic...

Cheers,

Fred