Old 01-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Sequencer for both, Linux and Windows

Hi

are there any sequencers for Linux (not for wineasio) and Windows? I
only know energyXT, but it's no freeware.

I need to work with Windows now, but maybe I can change back, when there
are kernels > 2.6.28 (http://www.64studio.com/node/877#comment-3648,
resp. Google too). It would be good, if I can work on a project using a
stable Windows and from time to time check up, if Linux is fine with my
hardware, by just carrying over a project.

For MIDI I won't test Linux with kernels < 2.6.28 any more.

Cheers,
Ralf