Old 01-04-2009, 07:44 AM
frederic rech

Default add some applis to 64 Studio 3.0 alpha

Happy New Year to everyone in this list !

Hi,

I just restart the computer and found Free's first present of the year.

Many thanks Free )) : install without problems for me, and seems to be ok !

My question is : to add some applis, what repository to choose,
without breaking Free's good work ?
Ask this because I have made some tries with mixing sources
in the end of last year and it was not a good idea...

Applis wanted are VLC, Rosegarden or any MIDI sequencer, and XMMS or
any mp3 player. I use Firefox in 64 Studio 3.0 alpha to type this mail, and it's a really good surprise for me ;-)) to run Thunderbird, did I have to compile myself or is it a repo too ?

Thank You for answers, and thank again Free.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Free Ekanayaka

Hi Frederic,