Old 11-26-2008, 05:45 AM
Gustin Johnson

Default External USB HD HFS+

Old 11-26-2008, 06:00 AM
Ralf Mardorf

> Though again, with the cost of drivers what they are, what is wrong
> with copying the data to a new drive?

Maybe someone or Mira (oops, isn't Mira a female name?), needs to share
data between computers at different places. If there is the need for an
USB device but no money?

Old 11-26-2008, 06:15 AM
Ralf Mardorf

>> Though again, with the cost of drivers what they are, what is wrong
>> with copying the data to a new drive?
>>

> Maybe someone or Mira (oops, isn't Mira a female name?), needs to share
> data between computers at different places. If there is the need for an
> USB device but no money?

Jaromir seems to be a male name.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Jarom√≠r MikeŇ°

Thanks Ralf, Gustin

Disk formated FAT32 is probably good idea ...
I have to say that I was surprised a little bit by this problem because linux and mac OS are more related than linux and win and NTFS is not problem now with ntfs-3g.

Any thanks a lot for help.

For Ralf:

Jarom√*r-Mira is male name :-) Slavonic names are sometimes confusing for people from other countries ...

Cheers Mira