-   -   PS: I need hardware information for an USB device. Is there any Linux command? (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/167529-ps-i-need-hardware-information-usb-device-there-any-linux-command.html)

Ralf Mardorf 09-28-2008 10:33 AM

PS: I need hardware information for an USB device. Is there any Linux command?

The Swissonic USB device isn't broken, MIDI out is fine with other
equipment, it seems to be just the adjustment for the response
sensitivity of my MIDI through box. The troubles with Linux MIDI
applications, e.g. when recording audio with Rosegarden, without using
MIDI, are still a problem caused by Linux or the compatibility of Linux
and my hardware. So don't think the USB device might be the cause.