Old 08-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Jürgen Schöneberg

Default Multimedia key bindings for envy24 control ?

Hello!

I have 2 soundcards in my PC.

1 soundblaster and
1 M-Audio 24/96.

The multimedia keys on my Logitech keyboard are somehow connected to
the soundblaster card. So I can control the Volume via these keys.
(I can see this in alsamixergui)

how can I connect these keys (Volume higher/lower, Mute) to the envy24
control utility 0.6.0 for the M-audio card?
(ore some other key combinations?)

thanks for help
Jürgen

Old 08-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Daniel James

Hi Jürgen,

> The multimedia keys on my Logitech keyboard are somehow connected to
> the soundblaster card. So I can control the Volume via these keys.
> (I can see this in alsamixergui)
>
> how can I connect these keys (Volume higher/lower, Mute) to the envy24
> control utility 0.6.0 for the M-audio card?

I don't know that envy24control has any keyboard shortcuts, at least I
never noticed any.

The multimedia keys are probably working via the hotkey-setup package
(http://packages.debian.org/stable/hotkey-setup) which does the same job
for laptop volume keys.

Sorry not to be more helpful!

Daniel