Old 08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default PS

"Does anybody know a way how to save the mixing done with JackEQ?"

That can be misunderstood. I don't mean how to save the music, I would
like to know a way how to save fader positions.

Old 09-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Ralf Mardorf

I wrote Jack control, but it should be Jack
transport.

I'll first try to refresh the MIDI data for any version of Rosegarden
by doing a copy of my song from sequencer to sequencer and than I'll
try Muse instead of Rosegarden, if I won't read anything that speak
against this ... after I searched more informations by Google and after
I've done my junk room (house)keeping etc..

Cheers,

Ralf