Old 08-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default I'll go on with making music instead of doing tests

Hi

it would be kind if more sequencer users will report if they are fine or
not with timing and sync and on what kind of CPU their Linux are running.

I will make music using Rosegarden 1.7.0 with the 64 Studio 2.1 "default".

For the song I'm working on I can't hear timing jitter and because it's
a pure MIDI song, I can't say anything about the sync between MIDI and
audio tracks.

The song is a less good cut, copy, paste one, so I don't think I can
report if it will be possible to do a very groovy song with my set up,
but it will be possible to report about crashes or hopefully no crashes.

Does anybody know a way how to save the mixing done with JackEQ?

Does anybody know if there is a way that Jack Rack won't give the Jack
clients names including the PID?
Or is there another stand alone application that can use GVerb or
another usable reverb?

Cheers,
Ralf