Old 08-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default LiveMix is running but the GUI makes trouble

http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/47357-livemix.html
http://packages.ubuntu.com/de/hardy/amd64/livemix/download
http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/l/livemix/livemix_0.49~rc2-0ubuntu3_amd64.deb

64studio:/home/spinymouse/Desktop# dpkg --install
livemix_0.49~rc2-0ubuntu3_amd64.deb
Selecting previously deselected package livemix.
(Reading database ... 259119 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking livemix (from livemix_0.49~rc2-0ubuntu3_amd64.deb) ...
Setting up livemix (0.49~rc2-0ubuntu3) ...
Processing triggers for menu ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...

I can run that Ubuntu version on my 64 Studio KDE 3.5.9, but the Window
is to large to get all functions. QJackCtl shows the clients, but I
didn't test if it really works, because of the bad GUI.