Old 08-23-2008, 02:52 PM
"David Adler"

Default Looking for a mixer in the box with aux sends and returns

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> because I don't won't to run the same reverb several times, to have
> different volumes that are send to the reverb, for different subgroups
> of Rosegarden and Qsampler, I would like to have a mixer with aux channels.

After reading your mail I found and installed livemix.
http://apps.linuxaudio.org/apps/all/livemix_jack
It seems to have the desired features, but I was not (yet) able to run it.
It is still a beta version.

Doing the signal routing in puredata
http://apps.linuxaudio.org/apps/all/pd
would be a perfect solution --- very stable, GUI- or MIDI-controllable
---- but starting
to learn about it might significantly interruption music production.

maybe someone else has a more convenient solution.

Gre,
david