Old 08-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Tapani Sysimetsä

Default LEET plugins

Hi,

As Youki mentioned on 64Studio forum, LEET plugins can be used instead
of the malfunctioning TAP Equalizer (and CAPS 10-band eq).

LEET plugins are:
* Chorus1_2x2-2x2
* Equalizer-2x2-1band
* Equalizer-2x2-8band

Thanks to SoCal for making these...

To install the plugins on 64Studio (64-bit ), I had to:

wget http://leetplugins.googlecode.com/files/LEET-plugins-0.2.tar.gz
tar -xvf LEET-plugins-0.2.tar.gz
cd LEET-plugins-0.2
# (as root)
make all
make install
cp /usr/local/lib/ladspa/LEET_chorus.so /usr/lib/ladspa
cp /usr/local/lib/ladspa/LEET_eqbw2x2.so /usr/lib/ladspa
cp /usr/local/lib/ladspa/LEET_eqbw2x2_1.so /usr/lib/ladspa
cp -R /usr/local/share/ladspa/rdf /usr/lib/ladspa

Regards,

Tapani

Old 08-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Tapani Sysimetsä wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As Youki mentioned on 64Studio forum, LEET plugins can be used instead
> of the malfunctioning TAP Equalizer (and CAPS 10-band eq).
>
> LEET plugins are:
> * Chorus1_2x2-2x2
> * Equalizer-2x2-1band
> * Equalizer-2x2-8band
>
> Thanks to SoCal for making these...
>
> To install the plugins on 64Studio (64-bit ), I had to:
>
> wget http://leetplugins.googlecode.com/files/LEET-plugins-0.2.tar.gz
> tar -xvf LEET-plugins-0.2.tar.gz
> cd LEET-plugins-0.2
> # (as root)
> make all
> make install
> cp /usr/local/lib/ladspa/LEET_chorus.so /usr/lib/ladspa
> cp /usr/local/lib/ladspa/LEET_eqbw2x2.so /usr/lib/ladspa
> cp /usr/local/lib/ladspa/LEET_eqbw2x2_1.so /usr/lib/ladspa
> cp -R /usr/local/share/ladspa/rdf /usr/lib/ladspa
>

> Regards,
>
> Tapani

If somebody will use them also with other distributions, maybe Ubuntu or
definitive for Suse, they might have to be copied, e.g. for Suse cp
/usr/local/lib/ladspa/* /usr/lib64/ladspa and you should take car of the
informations: "Eq's don't process when gain is set between 0.01 dB to
-0.01 dB now... this should help processing efficiency for the 8 band
eq." and for everybody who will upgrade Leet-plugins: "Any saved
sessions using v0.1 should have their volume adjusted cuz of this Chorus
change (should be 3dB louder with version 0.2)"

Old 09-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Daniel James

Hi Tapani,

> As Youki mentioned on 64Studio forum, LEET plugins can be used instead
> of the malfunctioning TAP Equalizer (and CAPS 10-band eq).
>
> LEET plugins are:
> * Chorus1_2x2-2x2
> * Equalizer-2x2-1band
> * Equalizer-2x2-8band

Thanks for the tip; I think it would be a good idea to re-package the
LADSPA plugins so that only the really useful and functional ones are
provided.

Cheers!

Daniel