-   -   PS: Does this be a problem of the software or the hardware? (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/146866-ps-does-problem-software-hardware.html)

Ralf Mardorf 08-22-2008 09:32 AM

PS: Does this be a problem of the software or the hardware?

"It happens while playing a Fluidsynth-DSSI or editing something in
Rosegarden or if I let run the computer over night with Rosegarden
opened but with nothing to do."

Seldom if Rosegarden is running and playing the DSSI(s) just alone, more
often if playing in circle (loop) mode some DSSIs by Rosegarden alone
and I'm playing a Fludisynth-DSSI of Rosegarden by USB-MIDI manually too.